Monday, July 23, 2012

Simple Plan-Me Against The World

We're not gonna be just a part of their gameWe're not gonna be just the victimsThey're taking our dreams and they tear them apartTill everyone's the same
I've got no place to goI've got nowhere to runThey love to watch me fallThey think they know it all
I'm a nightmare, a disasterThat's what they always saidI'm a lost cause, not a heroBut I'll make it on my ownI've gotta prove them wrongMe against the worldIt's me against the world
We won't let them change how we feel in our heartsWe're not gonna let them control usWe won't let them shove all their thoughts in our headsAnd we'll never be like them
I've got no place to goI've got nowhere to runThey love to watch me fallThey think they know it all
I'm a nightmare, a disasterThat's what they always saidI'm a lost cause, not a heroBut I'll make it on my ownI've gotta prove them wrongIt's me against the world Me against the world
Now I'm sick of this waiting so come on and take your shotYou can spit out your insults, but nothing you say is gonna change usYou can sit there and judge me, say what you want toWe'll never let you win
I'm a nightmare, a disasterThat's what they always saidI'm a lost cause, not a heroBut I'll make it on my ownMe against the world
I'm a nightmare, a disasterThat's what they always saidI'm a lost cause, not a heroBut I'll make it on my ownI've gotta prove them wrongThey'll never bring us downWe'll never fall in lineI'll make it on my ownMe against the world

No comments:

Post a Comment